The Diversity Council serves as the state’s diversity advisory and coordinating group. The council works collaboratively with OFM State Human Resources, DES Workforce Support and Development, and agency HR offices to provide recommendations on strategic staffing efforts across state government.
- Research potential issues to raise business intelligence and develop recommendations on enterprise diversity strategies
- Provide feedback and input on diversity issues and strategies, metrics, and data definitions
- Share information with and solicit input from the broader state diversity and HR communities
- Collaborate on implementation of enterprise diversity initiatives
- Recommend a training and development strategy for agency diversitypractitioners
The Staffing Council meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at OFM State Human Resources