The Staffing Council serves as the state’s recruitment advisory and coordinating group. The council works collaboratively with OFM State Human Resources, DES Workforce Support and Development, and agency HR offices to provide recommendations on strategic staffing efforts across state government.
- Research potential issues to raise business intelligence and develop recommendations on enterprise staffing strategies
- Provide feedback and input on staffing issues and strategies, metrics, and data definitions
- Share information with and solicit input from the broader state staffing and HR communities
- Collaborate on implementation of enterprise staffing initiatives
- Recommend a training and development strategy for agency staffing practitioners
The Staffing Council meets on the second Tuesday of each month 9–11 a.m. at OFM State Human Resources in the Raad Building.