State Human Resources hosts the HRMS Reporting Group that is open to all HRMS BI End Users and Power Users.
The primary focus of the HRMS Reporting Group is to provide a forum to share innovative ideas and solutions related to using the HRMS BI application. Participants discuss and collaborate on strategies, best practices and experiences to enhance skills in reporting human resource management data.
Meetings are held quarterly on the first Wednesday of the month. Scheduled dates and times are shown below.
If you wish to receive notices of these meetings as well as periodic updates please sign up for the HRMS Reporting Group distribution list here: StrategicHR@ofm.wa.gov
Currently no meetings scheduled.
No previous meetings recorded.
- Business Intelligence - Page that provides HRMS BI Training information, BI work in progress, and BI user support
- HRM Report Descriptions and Definitions - Document that provides a description of all reports related to the HR Management Report and what restrictions are included
- BI Custom Reports - List of available BI reports from the HRMS/BI Portal
- HRMS Reports - List of available reports in HRMS
- HRMS Data Definitions - Page that provides information on HRMS Data Definition activities and links to the HRMS Data Definitions Resource Guide
- HRMS Communications - Page that provides HRMS communication to agencies on application issues and/or updates